You won’t want to miss our church-wide Hospitality Event, September 26 at 6:30 pm! Everyone is invited as our elders and wives host dinners around the city. We’ll have fun, good food, and a chance to enjoy the people of LBC, like Kyla O’Brien and Matt Baker, pictured above. If you are a member of Lake Baldwin Church, you will receive an invitation from your elder. If you are not yet a member, you are invited to the home of Mike and Molly Tilley. To RSVP for the dinner at the home of Mike and Molly, simply e-mail: email@example.com.
Worship This Sunday at 10:45
• “No Ordinary Child” from Exodus 2:1-10 & Hebrews 11:23.
• As you read these passages in advance, you might want to ask, “What do we learn about faith from this story?”
• We will feast at the Lord’s Table together.
• Joel and Katie Pollard, along with our musicians and vocalists, will be leading us in worship.
• SPLASH Kids will enjoy High Tide this Sunday.
House Concert Sept 14 from 6-8 pm
• Enjoy a relaxing evening of live music with Joel and Katie Pollard, along with our own Katie Whaite.
• This House Concert is being hosted by Bill and Kathy Seyfried, 1471 Nolan Court, Orlando, FL 32814.
• It will be an “adults only” event.
Women’s Bible Studies Begin This Week
• The Monday evening study begins with a meet and greet this Monday, 7-8:30, at the home of Janell Ray, 2717 Abbey Road, Winter Park, FL 32792.
• The Wednesday morning study kicks off this Wednesday with a brunch from 9:30 to 11:30 at the LBC Office/Hub, 1300 Lake Baldwin Lane, Orlando, FL 32814.
Please Remember to Pray
• For the mother of Julie Lynn, who is facing a cancer diagnosis.
• For the launching of fall youth group this Sunday evening.
• For worship this Sunday.